McKinleyville Parks & Recreation Summer Camps Registration Information
- All online registrations must be paid in full.
- All those utilizing payment plans or Changing Tides must enroll with the office and fill out the Youth Liability Release and Supplemental Registration forms.
- Payment Plans are set up when requested, the first week of attendance is due in full and a $15/session deposit is due at the time of registration.
- The balances are due the Friday before the session begins.
- Once Payment Plans are established you can pay the balances online here (see below).
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Register in Person at our Office: 1656 Sutter Road, McKinleyville, CA 95519
Paying your Child Care bill?
- Sign in to your Account or click on My Account if you have already signed in.
- Select the Balances tab.
- Select items to add to your Cart.
- Click on Pay Selected Items tab.
- Click on Checkout.
- Click on Pay.