Creating a New Account
- From the HOME Page, click on the "Sign In" button in the upper right hand corner of the page and then click the link "Create a new account".
- Enter Head of Household Info (must be at least 18 years old), Family Address Info along with the Family Account Password.
- Click on the "Create Profile" button to establish your family account. You will then be taken to your Family Profile page where you can add family members and emergency contacts.
- Click on the "Add Member" button to add your children and/or spouse to the Family Profile. Please fill out all required fields and then click the "Save Changes" button.
- IMPORTANT: Please remember the email address and password you provided when setting up your account. The email address and password will be needed to access your account for future online registrations and account management.
Signing into Existing Account
If you previously established your family account, please follow the directions below to Sign In using your account credentials.
- From the HOME Page, click on the "Sign In" button in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- You will then be taken to the Sign In page where you will input your family's main email address along with the password you created. Once you have entered your email address and password, click on the green "Sign In" button. See an example below.
Retrieving a Forgotten Password
If you previously established your family account and can't remember your account credentials, please follow the directions below.
- From the HOME Page, click on the "Sign In" button in the upper right hand corner of the page and then click the link "Forgot your password".
- Enter the email address that you provided when registering for programs in the past.
- Once you have entered your email address, click the "Retrieve" button
- If the system recognizes the email address you entered, your password will be sent to that email address. If you have never used the Online Registration system before, the password provided will be a temporary password that you can change once you sign in.