Searching for a Class
- From the HOME Page, you can click on the "Register Now" button or any of the category links on the left hand side of the page under the Classes group. You will then be taken to a page that will list all available classes which are grouped by Category of Interest.
- Once you are on the page listing all Classes, there are additional Searching features available. You can click on the "Toggle Advanced Search" button to view all search filters.
- You can fill in any of the desired filters and then click on the "Search" button to view all classes matching your selected criteria. See below for a sample of the Search filters.
Reviewing or Selecting a Class
- The classes are listed in groups by Category and Sub-Category of Interest. Expand the desired Sub-Category listing by clicking on the "+" symbol next to that item. You will then be able to view all of the available classes within that group.
- If you would like to know more about any particular class, click on the "Info" symbol and a page will pop up displaying additional information about that class.
- Once you have identified the class for which you would like to register, click on the blue "Register" button and the registration process will begin.
Registering for a Class
Once you have selected the class and signed into your account, these are the steps that will need to be completed in order to finalize your registration and secure your spot on the roster. IMPORTANT: Your roster spot is not guaranteed until you have completed the entire process.
- STEP 1 (CHOOSE PARTICIPANT) - You will be taken to a page that requires you to select all eligible family members that would like to participate in the selected class. Once you have selected at least one family member, click the "Next" button to continue.
- STEP 2 (ACCEPT WAIVER) - If applicable, you will be asked to accept the terms and conditions of participating in this class. If the class does not require a waiver to be signed, this step will be skipped. Check the box indicating the person signing the waiver is at least 18 years old; enter the full name of the adult signing the waiver; click on the "I Agree" button to continue.
- STEP 3 (PROVIDE ANSWERS) - If applicable, you will be asked to provide answers to all questions listed on this page. If the class does not have any questions attached, this step will be skipped. Provide answers to all questions and then click the "Next" button to continue.
- STEP 4 (REVIEW & SUBMIT) - You will be taken to a page that allows you to review your registration before adding it to the cart. If there is anything incorrect that needs to be changed, click the "Previous" button to go back to the previous steps. If everything looks correct, then click on the "Add to Cart" button to add this registration to your cart.
- STEP 5 (CHECKOUT) - At this point, you will have the option to checkout to make payment or you can continue to shop and add other registrations to your cart before final checkout. If you would like to continue to shop, click on the "Continue Shopping" button If you would like to checkout and make final payment, click on the "Checkout" button and you will be asked to enter all of your credit card information.